Before we commence a project we require that you read and sign our terms and conditions which we will send you.
Travel expenses are not charged for any work within Northumberland. Outside of Northumberland they are charged at the standard rate.
We ask for a 50% deposit on an initial estimate before we commence a project, with the full amount being due before any material is released.
All Horizon AP pilots are BNUC-S qualified to operate our aerial systems, what does this mean? – You can read more here.
We have CAA (civil aviation authority) permission to conduct ‘Aerial Work’ in the UK. Certain limitations have been put in place by the CAA and what our system is capable of, you should consider these when planning a project, we can only fly:
- During daylight hours
- In dry weather with a windspeed no greater than 10mph
- At a maximum altitude of 400ft
- A maximum of 500 metres from the operator
- Outside of 150 metres of an organised open-air assembly of more than 1000 persons
- Outside of 50 metres of any vessel, vehicle or structure which is not under our direct control
- With permissions from any landowner on whose land will be used for takeoff and landing